Inhalt des Trainings
This 3-day training covers advanced topics that a storage administrator will encounter after performing the tasks covered in the HPE 3PAR basic courses (HK902S and HK904S). Topics included are: Space Explained, Performance, Alerts, Troubleshooting, Upgrading, Adaptive Flash Cache (AFC) and Configuration Rebalancing. The course is 50% lecture with 50% hands-on labs. Additional Scenario Labs compliment the Module Labs. These Lifecycle Labs include Adaptive optimization, Quality of Service and Adaptive Flash.
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Explain how space is allocated and mapped
- Identify data reduction
- Understand performance
- Discuss best practices
- Explain HPE 3PAR events and alerts and how to get notifications about them
- Use CLI and GUI to troubleshoot your storage system
- Perform rebalancing
- Use Adaptive Flash Cache to increase performance
- Upgrade your hardware and software of your storage system
- Employ tools that can be used to troubleshoot and respond to HPE 3PAR performance issues
A storage administrator who has been managing HPE 3PAR StoreServ arrays on a daily basis for at least a year. This training is not for an individual who has no experience managing a HPE 3PAR array.
Students must have attended HK902S and HK904S