Inhalt des Trainings
This course will provide knowledge of the advanced capabilities of the HPE Primera storage arrays, including QOS, replication, disaster recovery, volume snapshots and clones, as well Workload Insights
and Topology Insights. Using extensive hands-on lab exercises that comprise over 70% of the course, you will gain a practical understanding of integrating HPE Primera storage with Microsoft Windows, Linux, and VMware®.
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Review HPE Primera storage platforms and associated features
- Discuss and understand disaster recovery RPO and RTO
- Describe, configure and perform replication between groups for both planned and unplanned disaster recovery scenarios
- Discuss and perform advanced administration features including volume performance settings, SNMP, deduplication, encryption, etc.
- Create a volume snapshot and perform a file recovery, as well as a volume recovery from a snapshot
- Discuss Primera QOS features
- Describe VSS and how it can be used in your storage environment, and how it integrates with Primera Storage
- Perform application integration with VMware, and Linux
- Evaluate design considerations and best practices