Inhalt des Trainings
You will be able to design, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot Microsoft Configuration Manager, Microsoft 365, and Windows endpoints in your environment. The course focuses on automation and understanding how to optimize your Windows management with Configuration Manager, Microsoft 365 services and Microsoft Azure.
The course is always based on the latest available documentation.
After the course, you will have a solid understanding of the design options, flow of the major features, and troubleshooting techniques.
Likewise, you will have a solid understanding of how Configuration Manager and Microsoft 365 can be used to secure Windows endpoint deployments.
Prerequisites and Summary:
The course focuses on:
- Basic understanding of Active Directory
- Azure Active Directory
- WSUS, and SQL
- Basic knowledge and working experience with Configuration Manager
- We will walk you through advanced design, installation, configuration, cloud integration, and troubleshooting of key features in Configuration Manager and Windows endpoints
- integrating Configuration Manager with Microsoft Azure using services such as Cloud Management Gateway, Windows Autopilot, Microsoft Defender for Endpoints, and co-management.
- Modern Enterprise client management
- Installing and troubleshooting clients
- Client Health
- Inventory management
- Application deployment
- Software updates & Windows Servicing
- Compliance Settings
- Operating System Deployment including Autopilot
- Microsoft Azure integration with Cloud Management Gateway
- Windows endpoint modern management using Microsoft Endpoint Manager and co-management
- Working with Tenant attach
- Windows security options
- Troubleshooting tools
- Microsoft Defender for Endpoints