Inhalt des Trainings
This course prepares you to use the HPE NonStop Development Environment for Eclipse (NSDEE) to develop, build, and deploy applications for the Integrity NonStop and Integrity NonStop BladeSystem. Topics include installation of Eclipse, NSDEE and prerequisite products, use of the supplied skeleton programs, accessing SQL/ MP and SQL/MX databases, inclusion of existing code, and using the Eclipse debugger. Languages covered are C/C++, COBOL, pTAL, and Java. This course is 60 percent lecture and 40 percent hands-on labs using HPE servers.
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Install Eclipse, NSDEE, and prerequisite products
- Use NSDEE to generate, edit, compile, and deploy applications
- Change NSDEE configuration options and project properties
- Debug applications using the Eclipse debugger
- Convert existing ETK projects to NSDEE