Inhalt des Trainings
This course provides essential HPE ProLiant training to system administrators who are responsible for ProLiant ML, DL, and BL servers. Students will be presented with an overview of HPE products, tools, agents, and utilities that will help them to set up, deploy, monitor, and maintain their ProLiant servers. Practical hands-on lab exercises are presented on an HPE ProLiant Gen10/9 server.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the HPE ProLiant Servers portfolio
- List key features of HPE ProLiant Generation 10 (Gen10) and Generation 9 (Gen9) servers
- Identify and use components that make up the HPE integrated Lights-Out (iLO) 5
- Describe integrated Lights-Out (iLO), including the Web UI, iLO Integrated Remote Console (IRC), and iLO command line interface (CLI) and describe tools to assist in the configuration of iLO on a ProLiant server
- Describe the Gen10/9 ProLiant boot process and how to configure a server by using Option ROM (ROM-Based Setup Utility [RBSU]) and Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI)
- Explain how to use Intelligent Provisioning to configure and deploy an operating system to a single HPE ProLiant Gen10/9 server
- Explain how to use Smart Update Manager (SUM) and the Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP) to update firmware and software on a ProLiant server
- Identify HPE tools and utilities that assist in the monitoring and maintenance of a ProLiant server
- Identify HPE websites that are helpful for the setup, deployment, monitoring, maintenance, and support of a ProLiant server.