Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform is a containerized application platform that allows enterprises to manage container deployments and scale their applications using Kubernetes. OpenShift Container Platform provides predefined application environments and builds upon Kubernetes to provide support for DevOps principles such as reduced time to market, infrastructure-as-code, continuous integration (CI), and continuous delivery (CD).
- Install an OpenShift Platform Container cluster
- Configure and manage masters and nodes
- Secure OpenShift Platform Container
- Control access to resources on OpenShift Platform Container
- Monitor and collect metrics on OpenShift Platform Container
- Deploy applications on OpenShift Platform Container using Source-to-Image (S2I)
- Manage storage on OpenShift Platform Container
Dieses Seminar richtet sich an:
- This course is designed for system administrators, architects, and developers who want to install and configure Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
Für dieses Seminar werden folgende Kenntnisse empfohlen:
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified System Administrator, or equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration experience
- Complete the Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift (DO180) course or have equivalent experience with containers, Kubernetes, and OpenShift basics.
- Introduction to Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- Review features and architecture of OpenShift Container Platform.
- Install OpenShift Container Platform
- Install OpenShift Container Platform and configure a master and node.
- Explore networking concepts
- Describe and explore OpenShift networking concepts.
- Execute commands
- Execute commands using the command-line interface.
- OpenShift Container Platform resources
- Control access to OpenShift Container Platform resources.
- Persistent storage
- Provision persistent storage and use it for the internal registry.
- Manage application deployments
- Manipulate resources to manage deployed applications.
- Metrics subsystem
- Install and configure the metrics- gathering system.
- Manage and monitor
- Manage and monitor OpenShift Container Platform resources and software.
- Comprehensive review
- Install, configure, and deploy an application on a cluster.