Inhalt des Trainings
This course teaches you the skills that are needed to administer IBM WebSphere Application Server V9 in a federated environment.
This release of IBM WebSphere Application Server provides enhanced support for standards (notably Java 7 EE), emerging technology, and a choice of development frameworks.
In this course, you learn how to configure and maintain IBM WebSphere Application Server V9 Network Deployment. You learn how to deploy and create a deployment manager and federate a cell. In addition, you learn how to create a cluster within the federated cell.
Throughout the course, hands-on exercises and demonstrations reinforce lecture content. You gain practical experience with WebSphere Application Server V9 by completing tasks such as creating a deployment manager, federating a stand-alone application server, creating a custom profile, and clustering an existing application server.
Nach Abschluss dieses Seminars haben die Teilnehmer Wissen zu folgenden Themen:
- Describe the architectural concepts that are related to WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment
- Create a deployment manager instance
- Federate an application server to a cell
- Add a stand-alone application server to a WebSphere Application Server cell
- Cluster an application server within a WebSphere Application Server cell
- Configure WebSphere Application Server SSL security settings
- Deploy applications in clustered environments
- Describe the features of Intelligent Management