ITIL 4 enables your organisation to use best practices around service management while implementing the latest concepts in IT and also answering crucial questions, like:
- How do we create value for the customer and for the IT?
- What is the role of IT and IT services in a business strategy? Which role should it be?
- How can we support our organisation on their way to digital transformation?
- How do I link - if I want to - service management with new methods of working like Lean, Agile, DevOps, etc.
These and many other interesting questions are clarified and answered in our ITIL 4 courses, where you will find that our trainers put a major emphasis on enhancing the theoretical knowledge with examples of practical application. This should allow you as a user of the method to have a better understanding of ITIL.
The course includes the ITIL 4 Foundation exam, a certificate which not only proves your knowledge but becomes the basis for any future advanced trainings in that area.
What is your benefit of booking an ITIL training with us?
- Our lead trainer was and is actively involved in the development of ITIL 4.
- Our lead trainer is Austria‘s first ITIL 4 Managing Professional.
- All our trainers don‘t just present the theory of ITIL, but invest the time and effort to show you with a lot of examples from real live how practical application of ITIL runs successfully.
- In our courses you will learn a lot more than just the official syllabus, especially content that is useful for practical application.
- Our participants have a 100% exam pass rate.
Weitere Seminare zum Thema
The exam fee of EUR 375,- is included in the course price.
You will also receive 1 year access to myITIL - the best practice subscription for service management professionals. MyITIL provides practical help, easily accessible support and professional assistance you need to advance your ITSM career.
Of course, the official ITIL seminar document is also included in the course.