In the modern world of “work from anywhere”, it is more important than ever to aim for a Zero Trust solution. Zero Trust has a very negative vibe to it, but I believe that everyone wants it, when you just think about what it really aims to achieve: To be able to work the same way, and as securely, from your corporate office or Starbucks. Stop building internal networks and treat your offices like WLAN hotspots – You offer internet access the same as the users’ home network would – that’s it!
On this course you will learn:
- How to build networks according to the Zero Trust -model
- Inventory and control your devices and applications
- Authenticate users and devices in a strong manner
- Control your privileges and binary
- Monitor and report continuously
If done correctly, a Zero Trust architecture results in higher overall levels of security, but also in reduced security complexity and operational overhead.
Weitere Seminare zum Thema