Inhalt des Trainings
This course teaches the knowledge, skills and practical experience required to set up and configure advanced features on Aruba WLAN utilizing the AOS 8.X architecture and features. This course includes lectures and labs which provide the technical understanding and hands-on experience of configuring a redundant Mobility Master with two controllers and two APs. Participants will learn how install a redundant Aruba WLAN network with clustering while using many features like Multizone for guest access, voice optimization and tunneled node. This course includes the AirWave management system and troubleshooting commands. The SWDI course provides the underlying material required to prepare candidates for the Aruba Certified Mobility Professional Exam.
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Explain the integration Mobility Masters and Mobility controllers
- Describe redundancy giving the user seamless failover
- Setup secure guest access using Multizone
- Explain the uses and advantages of clustering
- Describe user mobility in the wireless spectrum
- Integrate voice over WiFi and give QOS
- Explain how roles are assigned to users wireless or wired
- Learn to setup remote access using RAPs or VIA
- Describe how to create a mesh cluster
- Learn the advantages given to AirGroup when leveraged on an Aruba network
- Integrating wire users into the security given to wireless users
- Learn how to use AirWave to monitor the health of the network
- Learn how to useAirWave to troubleshoot client
- Explain AirWave’s Virsual RF feature as well as alerts and triggers
IT professionals who deploy Aruba WLAN with advanced features and individuals who need a basic understanding of AirWave.
AR-IAW - Implementing Aruba WLAN training is recommended. The ACMA certification is mandatory for the ACMP certification.