Inhalt des Trainings
This course teaches you the advanced skills necessary to implement and operate enterprise-level Aruba Campus Access solutions. You will build on the skills you learned at the Associate level to configure, secure, and manage modern, open standards-based wired and wireless network solutions using Aruba's switching, mobility, security, and management technologies. In this course, participants learn about technologies including but not limited to: secure port access with Aruba's dynamic segmentation, redundancy technologies such as Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP), link aggregation techniques, including Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) and switch virtualization with Aruba’s Virtual Switching Extension (VSX) and Aruba's Virtual Switching Framework (VSF). This course is approximately 50% lecture and 50% hands-on lab exercises.
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Build a Wired Infrastructure with Aruba Switches
- Configure Aruba Switches with VSX
- Configure routing using OSPF
- Manage Aruba Switches using Aruba Central
- Deploy Aruba Gateways
- Build Aruba overlay wireless networks
- Configure Enterprise WLAN using Aruba Gateways
- Configure Guest WLAN using Aruba Gateways
- Configure PSK WLAN using Aruba Gateways
- Configure Authentication on the Wired Access Layer
- Understand Group Based Policies
- Configure security and availability features
- Monitor the network using Aruba Central
- Configure Traffic Optimization and QOS
The ideal candidate has 2 to 5 years experience with Aruba portfolio and an understanding of the implications of their actions on the network, impact and risk of change management. They have a distinguished understanding of different protocols across vendors, performance optimization across network disciplines, and a basic understanding of API calls and configuration. They can identify and fix configuration issues.
It is recommended that candidates have proficient networking experience or attend Aruba's Campus Access Fundamentals to glean knowledge on Aruba's Campus Access design solution.