Inhalt des Trainings
The Designing HPE Hybrid IT Solutions 19.21 course teaches students the intermediate level skills to plan, design, recommend, and demonstrate HPE Hybrid IT solutions and deliver a proof-of-concept for a given solution to a customer. The course includes lectures and activities in the ratio of approximately 25/75 (lecture/activities). Activities include sizing exercises using tools available from sources such as the HPE Partner Portal and exercises using HPE emulators.
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Describe, differentiate and apply industry standard architectures and technologies
- Gather and analyze customer business and technical requirements
- Recommend and position HPE Hybrid IT products, solutions, tools, and appropriate services for customer use cases
- Architect and design an HPE solution based on customer needs
- Present and demonstrate the solution to the customer and coordinate implementation planning
The ideal candidate typically has a minimum of three years of design and/or operational experience or the equivalent in at least one of the core HPE areas (server, storage, networking), and six months design and/or operational experience in other HPE solutions and technologies.
HPE ATP—Hybrid IT Solutions V1, or the Building HPE Hybrid IT Solutions