Inhalt des Trainings
This course covers topics related to the File Persona feature of HPE 3PAR Operating System. During the class, students will learn how to install and configure the File Persona multiprotocol NAS solution. Course topics include File Persona initial configuration, storage provisioning, authentication mechanisms, quota management, and data protection with snapshots, antivirus protection, and performance. This training reflects HPE 3PAR OS 3.3.1 MU3 and File Persona 1.5.
Nach Abschluss dieses Seminars haben die Teilnehmer Wissen zu folgenden Themen:
- Describe the File Persona solution
- Perform File Persona initial configuration
- Configure file provisioning groups, virtual file servers and create SMB, NFS and FTP shares
- Create File Persona local users and groups
- Create quota limits
- Protect data with snapshots
- Integrate File Persona with Active Directory
- Protect data from viruses with File Persona antivirus scanning
- Define retention of a file
- Describe cross protocol share features
The course is intended for a storage administrator who has been managing HPE 3PAR StoreServ arrays on a daily basis for at least one year. This training is not for individuals without experience managing HPE 3PAR arrays.