Inhalt des Trainings
The Integrating HPE Composable Infrastructure 19.21 course is five days in duration and includes lectures and hands-on activities in the ratio of approximately 25/75 (lecture/ activities). Hands-on include working with HPE Synergy hardware, HPE 3PAR storage, and OneView DCS 4.2.
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Describe the mainstream HPE enterprise compute product portfolio
- Review and validate design for compute solution implementation.
- Install, configure, and set up HPE compute solutions.
- Troubleshoot HPE compute solutions.
- Demonstrate how monitor, maintain, and manage solutions
The ideal candidate typically has a minimum of three years of design and/or operational experience or equivalent in at least one of the core HPE areas (Server, Storage, and Networking) and six months integration and/or implementation experience or equivalent in other HPE solutions and technologies.
HPE Server Portfolio
Installing and Configuring HPE Synergy
- HPE ProLiant ML/DL systems
- HPE Superdome Flex
- HPE SimpliVity
- HPE Apollo
- HPE Synergy
- Lab 1: Exploring Synergy Composable Infrastructure (real hardware).
- Lab 2: Using iLO Management Processor (real hardware).
- Lab 3: Installing an Operating System using HPE Intelligent Provisioning (real hardware).
Describe the process of preparing HPE Synergy for configuration.
Storage Solutions for HPE Servers
- Explain the HPE Synergy configuration process.
- Identify and explain key HPE Virtual Connect technologies.
- Lab 4: Configuring HPE Synergy Platform (DC simulator).
Server Profile Management
- Describe the components and configuration process of D3940.
- Discuss the concepts and configuration process of HPE 3PAR StoreServ.
- Explain the basics of a Nimble arrays and integration with HPE OneView.
- Describe volume management using HPE Composer.
- Lab 5: Configuring HPE StoreServ using SSMC and HPE OneView
HPE Synergy Image Streamer
- Describe the server profile template and the server profile concept.
- Explain the process of creating a server profile template.
- Discuss profile management operations.
- Lab 6: Server profile management (real hardware).
Introduction to the Virtualization • Explain basic virtualization concepts
- Describe HPE Image Streamer’s features.
- Explain the configuration process of HPE Image Streamer.
- Use the HPE Image Streamer interface.
- Lab 7: Using Image Streamer (real hardware).
Advanced Management Tools for HPE Synergy Platform
- Identify vCenter Server deployment and configuration steps.
- Describe the datastore concept.
- Discuss how to create a VMware Cluster.
- Lab 8: Deploying and configuring virtualization components (real hardware)
Managing and Troubleshooting the Infrastructure
- HPE OneView for vCenter Server
- HPE Global Dashboard
- HPE iLO Amplifier Pack
- Lab 9: WModule 8: Managing and Troubleshooting the Infrastructure orking with the HPE OneView for vCenter Server and Hypervisor Profiles
- Lab 10: Working with the HPE Global Dashboard (real hardware)
- Describe role- and scope-based access control.
- Identify tools and methods to interact with the HPE Synergy platform through the API.
- Talk about troubleshooting tools and methods.
- Explain Remote Support features.
- Discuss InfoSight for Servers.
- Lab 11: Managing the Synergy Lifecycle (DC simulator)
- Lab 12: Managing HPE Synergy resources using the API (DC simulator)