Inhalt des Trainings
This course teaches the knowledge, skills and practical experience required to set up and configure a basic Aruba WLAN utilizing the OS 8.X architecture and features. Using lecture and labs, this course provides the technical understanding and hands-on experience of configuring a single Mobility Master with one controller and AP Aruba WLAN. Participants will learn how to use Aruba hardware and ArubaOS to install and build a complete, secure controller network with multiple SSIDs. This course provides the underlying material required to prepare candidates for the Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA) V8 certification exam.
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Explain how Aruba's wireless networking solutions meet customers’ requirements
- Explain fundamental WLAN technologies, RF concepts, and 802.11 Standards
- Learn to configure the Mobility Master and Mobility Controller to control access to the Employee and Guest WLAN
- Control secure access to the WLAN using Aruba Firewall Policies and Roles
- Recognize and explain Radio Frequency Bands and channels, and the standards used to regulate them
- Describe the concept of radio frequency coverage and interference and successful implementation and diagnosis of WLAN systems
- Identify and differentiate antenna technology options to ensure optimal coverage in various deployment scenarios
- Describe RF power technology including, signal strength, how it is measured and why it is critical in designing wireless networks
- Learn to configure and optimize Aruba ARM and Client Match features
- Learn how to perform network monitoring functions and troubleshooting
Typical candidates for this course are IT Professionals who deploy small-to-medium scale enterprise network solutions based on Aruba products and technologies.
Wireless fundamentals knowledge is recommended