Inhalt des Trainings
This 2-day instructor-led course introduces the student to the Sterling File Gateway functionality and provides the specific
technical skills needed to deploy and support it. The course provides an overview of the features and provides hands-on exercises for creating routing templates, transforming file names, searching for files within a route, and reporting on file transfers.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure Sterling File Gateway.
- Describe community, groups and users.
- Build static and dynamic routing channel templates.
- Describe the different persona’s and their responsibilities.
- Configure routing channels.
- Transfer file from a producer to a consumer.
- Broadcast messages.
- Explain the enhanced visibility to track a route.
- Explain container and non-container layers.
- Generate reports.
- Discuss the procedure for Sterling File Gateway extensibility.