Inhalt des Trainings
This course brings the benefit of predictive analytics to real business problems, allowing you to build custom applications tailored to your customers or industry. While applications are typically configured to solve very specific problems, all are based on a common set of capabilities: Automate decisions using business rules; add insight using predictive models; and use prioritization, optimization, or simulation to reach the best decision based on the above. A number of packaged applications are available, tailored to solving specific business problems.
The course will not only cover how to use the packaged applications, but also how to create your own applications, how Analytical Decision Management interplays with IBM SPSS Modeler (v18) and IBM SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services (v8), and how to deploy results for real-time.
Nach Abschluss dieses Seminars haben die Teilnehmer Wissen zu folgenden Themen:
- Introduction to Decision Management
- A Sample Session: Managing Customer Interactions
- Defining Data Sources
- Defining Global Selections
- Creating Rules from Models
- Defining Outcomes
- Prioritize, Optimize and Combine Outcomes
- Deploying Models for Scoring
- Building a Custom Application
- Using Modeler Streams in ADM