This five-day course provides hands-on training to equip students with a range of skills: from performing routine VMware vSphere® 7 administrative tasks to complex vSphere operations and configurations. Through lab-based activities, students are immersed in real-life situations faced by VMBeans, a fictitious company. These situations expose students to real-life scenarios faced by companies that are building and scaling their virtual infrastructure.
This course uses scenario-based lab exercises and does not provide guided step-by-step instructions. To complete the scenario-based lab exercises, you are required to analyze the task, research, and deduce the required solution. References and suggested documentation are provided.
Approximately 90% of the class is application-focused and taught through labs. The course aligns fully with the VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Data Center Virtualization Deploy exam objectives.
• VMware ESXi™ 7
• VMware vCenter Server 7
Nach Abschluss dieses Seminars haben die Teilnehmer Wissen zu folgenden Themen:
- Enable cluster features and configure vSphere storage and networking
- Use host profiles to automate host configurations
- Use Cluster Quickstart to create a VMware vSAN™ enabled cluster
- Configure the VMware vCenter Server® identity provider
- Troubleshoot host connectivity and storage connectivity
- Perform lifecycle operations on vSphere components
- Implement security hardening guidelines to vSphere and virtual machines
Weitere Seminare zum Thema