After completing this course, you should be able to use IBM Rational DOORS to:
- Navigate database and project structures
- Create and populate folders and modules
- Modify existing data
- Filter and review existing data
- Create relationships
- Report on and traverse relationships
- Create and edit requirements documents, text and graphical artefacts
- Create, manage, and view traceability relationships
- Manage requirements throughout a project lifecycle
This course teaches analysts and engineers how to define, elaborate, organise, and manage textual and graphical requirements and requirements-related information in IBM Rational DOORS.
This course supersedes course QN164.
The lab environment is based on IBM Rational DOORS 9.6.1. For people using earlier versions, the differences can be highlighted.