This course introduces the foundation and basic skills necessary for system administrators to configure and manage the Open System Services (OSS) environment on all HPE NonStop platforms. The course is 70 percent lecture and 30 percent hands-on labs using HPE servers.
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Configure the OSS subsystem and its components
- Identify steps to configure, install, mount, and delete a fileset
- Understand the OSS user requirements and how to create user identities
- Use and maintain OSS subsystem resources
- Understand post-installation tools and procedures