DIE Group Policy Masterclass aus der ETC Lighthouse Series
Very few other training courses tap deep into the well of Group Policy and MDM to really ensure that students can confidently implement this powerful technology. Not only will the concepts be taught in an understandable way, but they will be reinforced with demonstrations, as well as hands-on labs designed to empower students to take the skills out of the lab and put them into practice!
This material has been battle-tested in companies around the world. It has been gathered from hundreds of Active Directory and Group Policy administrators managing thousands of servers. And whenever a new development from Microsoft is on the way, details will be included in the seminar, making the seminar absolutely up-to-the-minute.
Because Group Policy touches every single server, desktop, and laptop, all administrators need to understand these very important theories and concepts! There are hundreds of real-world techniques, skills, and best practices taught in class which can save time and money for your organization.
Nach Abschluss dieses Seminars haben die Teilnehmer Wissen zu folgenden Themen:
- Group Policy Overview
- Group Policy Basics
- Group Policy Processing
- Group Security Implementation with Group Policy
- Special Group Policy Processing
- Group Policy Preference Extensions
- Group Policy Central Store
- Group Policy and VDI
- What’s new with Group Policy and Windows 10
- All about MDM, co-existence and Group Policy migration
- Group Policy and MDM Troubleshooting
- Managing Applications using Group Policy
- Microsoft AGPM (Advanced Group Policy Management)
- Microsoft and 3rd Party Security Guidance
After you’ve taken our seminar, your whole staff can be on the same page when implementing and utilizing Group Policy in your organization, because if you have more than 10 workstations and more than 3 servers, you'll need to know how to leverage the power of Group Policy.
The information in our courses is valid for 2003-, 2008-, 2008 & R2, 2012 & R2, or 2016-based domains with Win 7 – Windows 10 clients!
- Active Directory Architects
- Domain Administrators, Server Operators, and Server Administrators
- Security Administrators
- OU Administrators
- Desktop Design Architects
- Desktop Administrators
Advanced knowledge in administering Windows Server and Client environments.