Jetzt auch über ETC erhältlich: Microsoft Premier Workshops buchen!
The Office 365 SharePoint Online: Administration and Configuration workshop is a three-day course that teaches you how to manage and support Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Online. The key areas of focus include:
- Office 365 and SharePoint Online features, and platform capabilities
- Office 365 SharePoint Online multi-tenant offering
This Workshop contains level 200 – 300 content. Review the Target Audience information and contact your Microsoft Services representative to ensure that this Workshop is appropriate to the student’s experience and technical expertise.
Each group of modules is organized by scenario and is designed to provide students with expertise, tools, and hands-on experience to understand and
work with specific SharePoint Online services, and SharePoint Online client workloads.
After completing this course, you will understand the following:
- Office 365 services
- Microsoft Online Users and Groups
- SharePoint Online features and capabilities
- SharePoint Online service applications
- SharePoint Online administration
Students should meet the following criteria:
- Currently working as on-premises SharePoint administrators
Microsoft Certified IT Professionals (MCITP) for SharePoint
Microsoft Certified System Engineers (MCSE), or those with similar experience
- Introduction to Office 365
- Provide an overview of the service
- Cover the Office 365 subscription plans
- Show how to sign up for Office 365 for Enterprises
- Introduce the Office 365 Management Interface
- Introduce User, Groups and Domains in Office 365
- Introduction to SharePoint Online
- Cover the SharePoint Online Service description
- Introduce SharePoint Online Plans and service details
- Cover the supported client versions
- Explain system requirements for SharePoint Online
- Introduce what’s new in SharePoint Online.
- Office 365 SharePoint Online Admin Center
- Introduce the SharePoint admin center
- Provide an overview of all the SharePoint Online service applications, features, and settings used for SharePoint Online administration.
- SharePoint Online Management Shell
- Cover the use of the SharePoint Online Management Shell PowerShell module.
- Introduce typical management scenarios in which the SharePoint Online Management Shell can be used to configure and obtain information from a SharePoint Online tenant