Jetzt auch über ETC erhältlich: Microsoft Premier Workshops buchen!
The Windows Server: Group Policy Administration and Troubleshooting 3-day WorkshopPLUS course provides participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively set up, configure, administer, and troubleshoot a Group Policy implementation. Group Policies are an important element of an efficient and well-managed IT environment, as they enable control, central administration and change control. All responsible members of the IT staff should be aware of how to administer and troubleshoot Group Policies. This workshop contains Level-300 content. Please review the Target Audience information and contact your Microsoft Services representative to ensure that this workshop is appropriate to the student’s experience and technical expertise.
Dieses Seminar richtet sich an:
- This course is an advanced course for Group Policy Administration and Troubleshooting is only targeted at senior IT staff who have designed, deployed, administered and managed a Windows Server infrastructure or Active Directory infrastructure for at least one full year and are familiar with architecture, security, networking, and diagnostics tools prior to attending this workshop. The basic concepts and knowhow of the product will not be covered in this course, and it is expected that attendees will possess that knowledge prior to attendance of this course.
Für dieses Seminar werden folgende Kenntnisse empfohlen:
- Operating system: Windows 7 or later
- Peripherals: USB port
- Network:10 Mbps or faster network adapter
- Application Software
- Module 1:
- Introduction & Fundamentals of Management: This module provides an overview on the history of Group Policy and introduces the standard Group Policy management tools.
- Module 2:
- Group Policy Components: In this module, you will learn about all the components of a Group Policy.
- Module 3:
- Group Policy Application: In this module, you will learn how the Group Policy service works, how Group Policies are applied to GPO clients and how the Group Policy service determines which GPOs to apply, including the application sequence.
- Module 4:
- Group Policy Settings: In this module you will learn what settings are available, where the settings are stored, discuss important settings, and get familiar with Group Policy preferences and design principles.
- Module 5:
- Troubleshooting: This module focuses on troubleshooting of the most common issues of Group Policy Objects and Group Policy processing.
- Module 6:
- Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM) Console This module provides an overview about AGPM Basics and Architecture. You will learn how to identify implementation options and discuss best practices for AGPM.
- Module 7:
- Group Policies in Hybrid Cloud. In this module you will learn about Azure Active Directory Domain Services (AAD DS), what Azure Active Directory (AAD) GPOs are, enhancements in GPO for AAD DS environments, learn what options for managing Group Policies in AAD DS environments are available, and identify restrictions on GPO usage in Azure cloud