Module 1: Configure Dynamics 365 Marketing
In this module, you will learn about setting up your Marketing instance and configuring advanced settings.
Module 2: Manage customers in Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Set up and manage Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Configure marketing settings
- Domain authentication, email best practices, and GDPR
- Manage assets and content settings
This module will cover how to manage customers as accounts or contacts, and how to nurture them through the lead lifecycle.
Module 3: Manage marketing forms and pages
- Manage accounts and contacts
- Create and manage leads
This module will cover how to create marketing forms and pages.
Module 4: Manage segments and subscription centers
- Manage forms
- Manage marketing pages
This module will cover how to create different types of segments, how to build a subscription center, and how to configure double opt-in.
Module 5: Manage emails and journeys in Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Create and manage segments
- Manage subscription centers and double opt-in
This module will cover how to create email messages and customer journeys in Dynamics 365 Marketing.
Module 6: Manage events
- Create marketing emails
- Create customer journeys
- Manage content, event triggers and journeys in real-time marketing
- Manage website visits, redirect URLs, and social postings
This module will review the customer journey creation process.
Module 7: Create surveys with Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
- Create an event
- Create a webinar event
- Promote and manage events
- Advanced event management features
This module will demonstrate how to create and distribute surveys to customers.
- Create a survey project
- Create surveys with Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
- Send Dynamics 365 Customer Voice surveys
Module 8: Analyze insights in Dynamics 365 Marketing
In this module, you will learn about using insights functionality to view and analyze data related to your marketing initiatives.
Evaluate marketing initiatives with analytics
Review the marketing calendar