The Integrating HPE Composable Infrastructure 19.21 course is five days in duration and includes lectures and hands-on activities in the ratio of approximately 25/75 (lecture/ activities). Hands-on include working with HPE Synergy hardware, HPE 3PAR storage, and OneView DCS 4.2.
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Describe the mainstream HPE enterprise compute product portfolio
- Review and validate design for compute solution implementation.
- Install, configure, and set up HPE compute solutions.
- Troubleshoot HPE compute solutions.
- Demonstrate how monitor, maintain, and manage solutions