This course teaches students about HPE server architectures and associated technologies as well as their functions, features, and benefits. Additionally, students will learn about planning and designing HPE server solutions and positioning HPE server solutions to customers.
This course uses participant centered learning and hands-on emulators. Emulators use software to replicate HPE Server technologies and allow learners to engage in lab activities using web based resources.
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Provide a high-level overview of technologies within the HPE ProLiant server portfolio
- Describe security risks
- Describe Gen10 security features and high-level security strategy
- Explain the iLO role in HPE ProLiant server security
- Describe the features and functions of HPE Apollo systems
- Name the on-system tools used to manage an HPE ProLiant system
- Explain the HPE approach to converged management for the infrastructure lifecycle
- Describe the on-premises and on-cloud tools used to manage HPE ProLiant systems
- Explain why High Performance Computing (HPC) and Big Data are important
- Describe Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Synergy in the context of current Composable Infrastructure challenges
- Name the design considerations that should be taken into account when planning server solutions
- Describe the process of developing solution proposals
- Position HPE Pointnext services in the new compute era