This course is designed as the starting point for any technical specialist working with the InfoSphere MDM Virtual module. This course walks you through the major components of the InfoSphere MDM Virtual module, the data model, the matching engine and how customization can be implementated. You will learn how to invoke the InfoSphere MDM interactions and the various configuration and extension points of a service. The course is also used as an intro to various compoments that make up the MDM Architecture and prepares you to identify how the MDM will fit into their organization and what pieces may be customize to fit their business requirements.
This course has a heavy emphasis on the exercises, where you will deploy a new MDM configuration, invoke interactions, walk through the default matching algorithm, and create a custom handler and composite view.
At the end of this course, it is expected that you will feel comfortable implementating a new Virtual configuration data model, invoking interactions and creating customization to the Virtual MDM.
Nach Abschluss dieses Seminars haben die Teilnehmer Wissen zu folgenden Themen:
- Understand the InfoSphereVirtual MDM Architecture and how an interaction on the Virtual MDM are handled
- Understand the Configuration Points of the InfoSphere MDM
- Understand the Tables of the Virtual MDM
- Understand the Configuration Points of the InfoSphere MDM Virtual Hub
- Understand the Common components Virtual MDM