This video-based training comprises a total of 45 video learning nuggets on the subject of security awareness! I
ncreasing information security and adhering to the IT security policy is a central task of the organization and, in view of the threat scenarios, can only be achieved through a high level of security awareness (awareness) of all employees.
After completing this seminar, the participants will have knowledge on the following Topics:
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Cyber fraud types
- Measures for more safety
This seminar is aimed to:
- This VBT is aimed at all employees of a company.
No special knowledge is necessary for this video based training.
General Data Protection Regulation
Cyber fraud types
- GDPR - I'm aware
- Introduction into data protection
- Definition of data protection
- Legal grounds
- Aim of the data protection
- Dealing with personal data
- Data protection in practice
- Data avoidance and data minimization
Measures for more safety
- Cybercrime - I'm aware
- Phishing - I'm aware
- What does 'phishing' mean?
- Am I at risk? - An insight into reality
- Identifiying phishing attempts
- Measures to be taken in case of phishing doubt
- What to do when it happend?
- Spear Phishing - I'm aware
- Social Engineering - I'm aware
- What does 'Social Engineering' means?
- Measures to be taken in case of Social Engineering
- Pharming - I'm aware
- Detect pharming attempts
- Measures to be taken in case of pharming doubt
- Drive-by Pharming - I'm aware
- Phoraging - I'm aware
- CEO-Fraud - I'm aware
- How do I detect CEO-Fraud?
- Measures to be taken in case of doubt
- Information security - I'm aware
- Safety in practice
- Data and information
- Information security criteria
- Information security - Summary
- Safety at work - I'm aware
- A safe workplace
- Clean-desk policy and efficiency
- Clean desk rules
- Safe workplace - Summary
- Password security - I'm aware
- Password security
- Your secure password
- Password security - Summary