At the end of the course you should be able to:
- Understand Key Concepts and Terminology
- Understand the organisation of timelines, iterations and releases
- Understand work items
- Organize work items with hierarchy and relationships
- View status and identify key risks
- Change resource allocations and adjust planning
- Baseline and compare planning
- Use templates
- Use reports and parameters
Formal Planning and Tracking with IBM Rational Team Concert 6.0.x is a one-day, instructor-led course which focuses on planning aspects and managing the various team and project work items. You will learn to utilize IBM Rational Team Concert to effectively define manage work items and perform planning based on this data.
The lab environment is based on IBM Rational Team Concert 6.0.3. For people using earlier versions, the differences can be highlighted.