At the end of the course you should be able to:
- Understand key concepts and terminology
- Understand hierarchy of projects
- Understand hierarchy of components
- Deliver changes
- Perform branching and parallel development
- Perform merges, conflict resolution, conflict avoidance
- Re-use components
- Use and compare baselines
- Manage and particate in code reviews
- Request builds and examine results
- Use and customise dashboards
Developing with IBM Rational Team Concert 6.0.x is a one-day, instructor-led course which focuses on configuration management during development of software or hardware systems. You will learn to utilize IBM Rational Team Concert to effectively collaborate and share work with their team using Jazz configuration management, to create and reproduce configurations, perform code reviews, and explore changes.
The lab environment is based on IBM Rational Team Concert 6.0.3. For people using earlier versions, the differences can be highlighted.