At the end of the course you should be able to:
- Understand key concepts and terminology
- Understand strategies in creating and managing project areas
- Use naming conventions
- Creating streams/snapshots, components/baselines and workspaces
- Tailor usability with queries, dashboards and presentations
- Tailor attributes, workflows, behavior
- Use the Jazz Reporting Service
Project Configuration with IBM Rational Team Concert 6.0.x is a one-day, instructor-led course which focuses on configuration of project areas. You will learn best practices, possibilities and gain hands-on experience with how projects can be effectively tailored, managed and maintained. Participants could come prepared with ideas on how they might implement processes within their organisation or to learn what is possible without any particular configuration requirements in mind.
The lab environment is based on IBM Rational Team Concert 6.0.3. For people using earlier versions, the differences can be highlighted.