After completing this course, participants should be able to:
• View and work with requirements artefacts in a collaborative context
• Capture, define and elaborate on requirements, including textual and graphical artefacts
• Organise artefacts based on actual context
• Create, manage, and view traceability relationships
• Work with artefacts throughout a project lifecycle
This course teaches analysts and engineers how to define, elaborate, organise and manage textual and graphical requirements and requirements-related information in IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation.
The lab environment is based on IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation 6.0.3. For people using earlier versions, the differences can be highlighted.
IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation is a key component of the IBM solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM). The product provides requirements definition and management capabilities in a fully-integrated environment that can also include IBM Rational Team Concert for change and configuration management and IBM Rational Quality Manager for quality management.