After completing this course, participants should be able to:
• Build projects and define data structure
• Describe and define linking schema
• Define attributes and attribute types
• Describe and set access permissions
• Use traceabililty relationships
• Share information with 3rd parties
• Apply configuration management and backup strategies
• Understand the flow of changes
• Create reports
This course teaches analysts and engineers how to define, elaborate, organise, and manage textual and graphical requirements and requirements-related information in IBM Rational DOORS®.
This course supersedes course QN114.
The lab environment is based on IBM Rational DOORS 9.6.1. For people using earlier versions, the differences can be highlighted.