This course introduces and explains the System Automation for z/OS® (SA z/OS) commands that are used for system operations. In this course, the System Automation for z/OS automation manager and automation agent run in a z/OS 2.2 environment. The automation platform, Tivoli® NetView for z/OS is at version 6 release 2. The course uses several automation scenarios in single and multisystem configurations to demonstrate the concepts that are taught in the lessons. This training class is delivered in an environment with multiple opportunities for hands-on lab exercises.
Dieses Seminar richtet sich an:
- Users of IBM System Automation for z/OS and for IBM Automation Control for z/OS, especially operators, administrators, and system programmers.
Für dieses Seminar werden folgende Kenntnisse empfohlen:
- SM917 - IBM System Automation for z/OS 4.1 Architecture
- Basic z/OS operations skills
- Basic NetView skills helpful
- Introduction to System Automation for z/OS (level set only)
- Commands and operations
- Application groups
- Application monitoring
- Centralized operations