Help protect against credential compromise with identity and access management. In this course you will learn how to secure user access to your organization’s resources. Specifically, this course covers user password protection, multi-factor authentication, how to enable Azure Identity Protection, how to configure Active Directory federation services, how to setup and use Azure AD Connect, and introduces you to Conditional Access. You will also learn about solutions for managing external access to your Microsoft 365 system.
After completing this course, students should be able to:
Wir empfehlen den Besuch des smart Seminars:
sAADS smart Azure AD und Security
- Administer user and group security in Microsoft 365.
- Manage passwords in Microsoft 365.
- Describe Azure Identity Protection features.
- Plan and implement Azure AD Connect.
- Manage synchronized identities.
- Plan implement federated identities.
- Describe and use conditional access.
Dieses Seminar richtet sich an:
- This course is for the Microsoft 365 security administrator role. This role collaborates with the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator, business stakeholders and other workload administrators to plan and implement security strategies and ensures that the solutions comply with the policies and regulations of the organization.
- This role proactively secures Microsoft 365 enterprise environments. Responsibilities include responding to threats, implementing, managing and monitoring security and compliance solutions for the Microsoft 365 environment. They respond to incidents, investigations and enforcement of data governance.
- The Microsoft 365 Security administrator is familiar with Microsoft 365 workloads and has strong skills and experience with identity protection, information protection, threat protection, security management and data governance. This role focuses on the Microsoft 365 environment and includes hybrid environments.
Für dieses Seminar werden folgende Kenntnisse empfohlen:
- Basic conceptual understanding of Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Windows 10 devices.
- Experience with Office 365.
- Basic understanding of authorization and authentication.
- Basic understanding of computer networks.
- Working knowledge of managing mobile devices.
- User and Group Security
- User Accounts in Microsoft 365
- Administrator Roles and Security Groups in Microsoft 365
- Password Management in Microsoft 365
- Azure AD Identity Protection
- Lab: Managing your Microsoft 365 Identity environment
- Setting up your lab environment
- Managing your Microsoft 365 identity environment using the Microsoft 365 admin center
- Assign service administrators
- Identity Synchronization
- Introduction to Identity Synchronization
- Planning for Azure AD Connect
- Implementing Azure AD Connect
- Managing Synchronized Identities
- Lab: Implementing Identity Synchronization
- Setting up your organization for identity synchronization
- Federated Identities
- Introduction to Federated Identities
- Planning an AD FS Deployment
- Implementing AD FS
- Access Management
- Conditional Access
- Managing Device Access
- Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Solutions for External Acces