Jetzt auch über ETC erhältlich: Microsoft Premier Workshops buchen!
The Office 365 Security and Compliance workshop provides attendees with the deep knowledge and understanding of how to leverage the Security and Compliance Center to comply with their organizations Security and Compliance mandates. Through presentations, white-board discussions, and goal-based labs, this three-day workshop covers the Security and Compliance tools needed for an Office 365 administrator.
Dieses Seminar richtet sich an:
- This course is an advanced course for Office 365 Security and Compliance. It is intended for Administrators that have already migrated to Office 365 or soon will be.
Für dieses Seminar werden folgende Kenntnisse empfohlen:
- The basic concepts and knowhow of the product will be covered in this course, however it is expected that attendees will already possess basic knowledge of Office 365
- Permissions in the Security and Compliance Center: This module will demonstrate to students which permissions are needed to perform the various activities in the Security and Compliance Center.
- Retention/Deletion Polices: This module will focus on how Retention and Deletion Polices can allow administrators to effectively manage their data in Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, One Drive for Business and Skype Online.
- Label Policies: In this module students will learn how Labels and Label Policies can classify data across your organization for governance, and enforce retention rules based on that classification.
- Supervision Policies: This module will instruct students on how to enable supervision policies to allow reviewers to monitor email and third party communications, and classify content for further review or actions.
- In-Place Archiving: This module provides an overview of the In-Place Archiving capabilities of Exchange Online.
- Data Loss Prevention: This module focuses on the configuration and implementation of Data Loss Protection in Exchange Online, SharePoint, and One Drive for Business
- Information Rights Management and Office 365 Mail Encryption In this module you will discover how to configure and implement Information Right Management and Office 365 Mail Encryption
- Advanced Threat Protection: In this module students will explore how Advanced Threat Protection can increase their email delivery security.
- Content Search and eDiscovery Case Management: In this module students will explore the Content Search feature and how to manage eDiscovery Cases in the Security and Compliance Center.
- Audit Logs and Alerting: This module will introduce the students to how the can use Audit Logs to both track user/administrator activities and to set up Alerting to monitor these activities.
- Office 365 Cloud App Security: This module will introduce the security and alerting features that are included in the Office 365 Cloud App Security featureModule 12: Multi-factor Authentication: This module covers the out of the box Multi-factor features in Office 365.