Jetzt auch über ETC erhältlich: Microsoft Premier Workshops buchen!
The Office 365 SharePoint Online: Administration and Configuration workshop is a three-day course that teaches you how to manage and support Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Online. The key areas of focus include:
- Office 365 and SharePoint Online features, and platform capabilities
- Office 365 SharePoint Online multi-tenant offering
This Workshop contains level 200 – 300 content. Review the Target Audience information and contact your Microsoft Services representative to ensure that this Workshop is appropriate to the student’s experience and technical expertise.
Each group of modules is organized by scenario and is designed to provide students with expertise, tools, and hands-on experience to understand and
work with specific SharePoint Online services, and SharePoint Online client workloads.
After completing this course, you will understand the following:
- Office 365 services
- Microsoft Online Users and Groups
- SharePoint Online features and capabilities
- SharePoint Online service applications
- SharePoint Online administration