Jetzt auch über ETC erhältlich: Microsoft Premier Workshops buchen!
The WorkshopPLUS Office 365 SharePoint Online: End User addresses the depths of Microsoft SharePoint Online site management, security, collaboration features, and more. Through presentations, white-board discussions, and goal-based labs, this three-day WorkshopPLUS will
provide the SharePoint users and site administrators the skills to walk away with a firm grasp on the technical concepts required to successfully
administer and use this world-class collaboration infrastructure.
Each group of modules is organized by scenario and is designed to provide the participants with in-depth expertise on tools and hands-on
experience to administer and work with SharePoint Online sites and features.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand SharePoint Online site and collaboration features.
- Manage site collections, site templates, security, site features, list and libraries, and site data.
- Experience working with Web Parts, apps, content types, site columns, the search interface, object sharing features, and more.
- Learn how to translate the SharePoint Online site collaboration features to your everyday business needs.
Dieses Seminar richtet sich an:
- This WorkshopPLUS is intended for users of SharePoint Online, who would like to learn more about the features and capabilities for End Users to use SharePoint Online.
Für dieses Seminar werden folgende Kenntnisse empfohlen:
- To ensure the high-quality knowledge transfer expected by the attendees of this three-day WorkshopPLUS, the class size is limited to a maximum of 16 participants, and recommended that the participants meet the following criteria:
- Users who are familiar with the concepts of how to upload and download files from SharePoint, and would like to learn more of the capabilities of the platform.
- Site Administration
- In this module, you will learn the difference between site collection and site administration settings and the various administration user roles.
- Also, you will explore the various site templates available for use and the best practices around site taxonomy and structure.
- Securing Content
- In this module, you will understand site and object security options such as permissions, permission levels, groups, the inheritance model, and the external user sharing.
- Lists and Libraries
- In this module, you will take a deep dive into working with lists and libraries, list templates, columns, views, versioning, check in/check out, and alerts.
- Working with Content
- In this module, you will explore the powerful content management features such as content types, site columns, managed metadata, policies, the search interface and more.
- Web Parts and Apps
- In this module, you will gain insight into working with the available Web Parts provided with SharePoint Online products and learn how to leverage SharePoint Apps.
- Productivity Features
- In this module, you will dive into working with Office 365 Video, OneDrive for Business, and Delve features that are included in Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint Online.