Jetzt auch über ETC erhältlich: Microsoft Premier Workshops buchen!
In Windows 10, Windows Hello for Business (WH4B) replaces passwords with strong two-factor authentication on PCs. This authentication consists of a new type of user credential that is tied to a device and uses biometrics or PIN. WH4B addresses the most common problems with passwords like strong passwords are difficult to remember or phishing attacks.
Learn what is needed to implement Windows Hello for Business in different deployment scenarios. During this workshop we will look into the technical backgrounds of Windows Hello for Business and will also deploy two different scenarios in a lab environment. This will allow you to gather hands-on experience.
- Understand the prerequisites and capabilities of WH4B, get recommendation and guidance on what is needed to implement and understand why WH4B provides additional security and is important to implement.
- Day one
- Understand WH4B deployment scenarios
- WH4B deployment prerequisites
- WH4B behind the scenes: biometrics and keys
- Understanding WH4B authentication flow
- Gain a deeper understanding of Windows Hello for Business and its features (PIN reset, Dynamic lock etc.)
- Going passwordless strategies
- Day two
- Implement Windows Hello for Business On Premises in a lab environment
- Implement Windows Hello for Business Hybrid Azure AD Joined Key Trust in a lab environment