Jetzt auch über ETC erhältlich: Microsoft Premier Workshops buchen!
Developing Applications with Containers is a four-day immersive course with blend of instructor led training sessions followed by a Proof of Concept (PoC). This workshop takes the hands-on approach to cover designing, developing and deploying applications using containers targeting Linux and Windows platform. The workshop closes with a PoC presenting a real world “Lift and Shift” scenario for containerization of legacy applications.
The Proof of Concept (PoC) is based on a real world scenario that helps you understand the end-to-end containerization process of a legacy application (a.k.a Brown Field). During this PoC you lift and shift a canonical legacy 3-tier .NET 4.5 application to Windows containers platform. This application consists of ASP.NET 4.5 MVC
web application, .NET 4.5 based business/data layer and SQL Server. In addition, you will have a solid understanding of Linux and Windows containers, containerization process, monitoring and troubleshooting containers, microservices, just to name a few.
- Docker Images – CoreOS, Ubuntu, Python, NodeJS
- Dockerfile – Building Custom Images
- Docker Run - Running Docker Containers
- Microsoft Windows Containers
- Windows Server Core & Nano Server Images
- Containers - IIS, ASP.NET 4.5 & ASP.NET Core
- Docker Persistent Volumes
- Docker Trusted Registries (DTR)
- Docker - Removing Images & Volumes
- Microservices & Containers
- Docker Compose – Defining multiple services
- Docker & Visual Studio Team System / TFS
- Docker Tasks - VSTS Build
- Azure Container Service (ACS)
- Azure Container Registry (ACR)
- Orchestrators – DC/OS , Swarm , Kubernetes
- CI/CD – VSTS & Azure Container Service
- Monitoring - Azure Operations Management Suite
- Container Troubleshooting – Logs, Inspect etc.
- Azure 3rd Party – Datadog & Sysdig