Jetzt auch über ETC erhältlich: Microsoft Premier Workshops buchen!
Azure Monitor, which now includes Log Analytics and Application Insights, provides sophisticated tools for collecting and analyzing telemetry that allow you to maximize the performance and availability of your cloud and on-premises resources and applications. The course provides a technical drill-down into log analytics, data sources, search query language, Security and compliance, authoring for Log Analytics, including integration scenarios between Log Analytics features and services in the local datacenter.
After completing this course, you will understand how to maximize the availability and performance of your applications by delivering a comprehensive solution for collecting, analysing, and acting on telemetry from your cloud and on-premises environments with Azure Monitor. Each group of modules is organized by scenario, and is designed to provide participants with the expertise, tools, and hands-on experience to better design and implement the Microsoft Log Analytics and Monitoring Solutions.
- This course is targeted at the IT staff who have already started (or about to start) designing and implementing the Azure Monitorfor cloud and datacenter.
To ensure that Students are successful at the end of this WorkshopPLUS, it is highly recommended they meet the following criteria:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Microsoft Azure Subscription (Azure Subscription Promotional Codes could be provided if necessary.)
- Module 1: Azure Monitor Overview
- Module 2: Monitoring data platform - connected sources
- Module 3: Monitoring data platform - Log sources
- Module 4: Monitoring data platform - Metric sources
- Module 5: Azure Monitor Insights
- Module 6: Analyze and Respond
- Module 7: Visualization with Azure Monitor
- Module 8: Managing and Integrating Azure Monitor
- Module 9: Authoring for Azure Monitor