Jetzt auch über ETC erhältlich: Microsoft Premier Workshops buchen!
The Azure DevOps Services: Essentials WorkshopPLUS is a three-day instructor-led training course that provides participants with the fundamental knowledge that is required to use Azure DevOps Services.
The best practices for working with version control, work items, and automated builds and deployments will be discussed in detail. Proficiency in these three areas is the key to unlocking the full potential of your software development efforts and becoming skillful with DevOps practices.
This WorkshopPLUS includes content that is targeted at developers but is beneficial to all team members that use Visual Studio and Azure DevOps Services.
- Introduction to DevOps
- This module provides an overview of DevOps. It also introduces participants to Azure DevOps Services and provides an overview of the capabilities of Azure DevOps Services.
- This module introduces the participants to creating and managing projects. Guidance around structuring projects in Azure DevOps Services is also provided.
- Azure Repos - Git
- In this module, participants will learn how to use Git for version control. Developers have a choice of using Git or Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC) for their source control repositories in Azure DevOps Services.
- Azure Repos – Team Foundation Version Control
- This modules helps participants understand the core concepts and operations of Team Foundation Version Control.
- Azure Pipelines
- Azure Pipelines is discussed in detail in this module. Azure Pipelines helps you implement a build, test, and deployment pipeline for any app.
- Azure Artifacts
- In this module, participants will learn how to host NuGet, npm, and Maven packages with Azure Artifacts for more reliable, scalable builds.
- Azure Boards – Work Items
- Work items are the basic building blocks of the project management capabilities that Azure DevOps Services provides. This module helps participants understand how to create and manage work items.
- Azure Boards – Plan and Track Projects
- In this module, participants will be introduced to the tools that can be used to plan and track projects in Azure DevOps Services. Participants will learn how to set up, plan, and track sprints and iterations.
- Collaboration, Reporting, and Extensions
- This module provides an overview of the collaboration tools and reporting options available in Azure DevOps Services. Participants will also learn how to customize and extend their DevOps experience using extensions.
- Open Source Software (OSS)
- Participants will learn how to use Azure DevOps Services for non-Microsoft technologies and OSS in this module.