Jetzt auch über ETC erhältlich: Microsoft Premier Workshops buchen!
This course will teach students how their organizations can leverage Internet of Things (IoT) solutions in Azure to transform their businesses. The workshop will provide an end-to-end view of IoT solutions from devices, to ingestion, to analytics and visualization. Learn how the latest in Azure IoT components can help you manage and develop IoT solutions with ease. This workshop is targeted at Analysts, Business Analytics Developers, and Data Engineers.
- Some IoT Device experience
- Azure development experience
- Introduction to Internet of Things (IoT)
- IoT Overview
- IoT Concepts
- Microsoft IoT Reference Model
- Microsoft IoT Maturity Model
- Internet of Things Devices and Simulators
- Sensors, Devices and Simulators in IoT
- Provisioning and Security in IoT
- Introduction to IoT EDGE
- Internet of Things Data Ingestion
- Ingestion Model in IoT
- Data Stores in IoT
- Azure IoT Central and IoT Hub
- Azure IoT Cental
- What is Azure IoT Hub?
- IoT Hub Communication
- Azure Stream Analytics
- What is Azure Stream Analytics?
- Stream Analytics Query Language
- Monitoring and Scaling in Stream Analytics
- Visualizing IoT Data
- Azure IoT Services and Technologies
- Visualizations with IoT Central and Solution Accelerators
- Visualization with Time Series Insights and Power BI
- Connect Devices and Visualize Data
- Security in IoT
- End to End Security in IoT
- Azure Sphere