Jetzt auch über ETC erhältlich: Microsoft Premier Workshops buchen!
The Active Directory Troubleshooting 4-day WorkshopPLUS course provides participants with the skills required to understand and successfully troubleshoot Active Directory (AD) problems, including AD-related critical services, DNS issues, logon failures, Active Directory replication failures, as well as DFSR related issue
This workshop contains Level 300 content. Students are expected to already know Active Directory concepts and shoule meet the following criteria:
- Senior or top-level IT staff possessing an in depth understanding of Windows Server 2008/2012/2016.
Operating-environment infrastructure architects with a solid understanding of AD.
Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 Server administrators with a solid understanding of AD.
Escalation support staff (top-tier only).
- Introduction to Active Directory Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Critical Services and Flexible Single Master Scenarios
- Troubleshooting Active Directory Issues Related to DNS
- Troubleshooting Client Loging and Authentication
- Troubleshooting Active Directory Replication
- Troubleshooting DFSR
- (optional, as time allows: Troubleshooting Domain Controller Performance