This instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to set up the Project management and accounting module of Microsoft Dynamics AX. It also shows students how to create project transactions.
The course focuses on the basic project functionality available in Microsoft DynamicsAX.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Working with Projects
- Understanding Project Types
- Working with Project Transactions
- Project Timesheets
- Project Invoicing
- Project Budgeting
- Project Inquiries and Reports
- Project Management and Accounting Setup
This course is intended for:
- This course is intended for people who are on the implementation team, administering or using the Project management and accounting module in Microsoft Dynamics AX. This audience typically includes people who are tasked with assessing business needs and those who advise them on the use, configuration and customization of the application. Additionally, people responsible for training or supporting others in Microsoft Dynamics AX can benefit from this course.
This course requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
In addition, we recommend, but do not require, that students have completed:
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles.
- An understanding of how to navigate within Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Introduction course