The focus of this five-day instructor-led course is on planning and implementing enterprise database infrastructure solutions by using SQL Server 2014 and other Microsoft technologies. It describes how to consolidate SQL Server workloads, work with both on-premises and Windows Azure cloud-based solutions, and how to plan and implement high availability and disaster recovery solutions.
Wir empfehlen den Besuch unserer smart Seminare:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
Mögliche Zertifizierung: MCSE: Data Management & Analytics
- Assess an existing enterprise environment.
- Plan and implement Policy-Based Management.
- Describe the considerations for consolidating workloads with SQL Server 2014.
- Describe considerations for including SQL Server 2014 in a private cloud.
This course is intended for database professionals who need who plan, implement, and manage database solutions. Primary responsibilities include:
- Planning and implementing database infrastructure.
Planning and implementing consolidation strategies.
Implementing SQL Server in on-premises, cloud, and hybrid IT scenarios.
Planning and implementing high availability solutions.
Planning and implementing disaster recovery solutions.
Primary responsibilities include at least 2 years’ experience of working with relational databases, including:
- Planning and implementing databases
Querying with Transact-SQL
Some basic knowledge of high availability and disaster recovery
Some basic knowledge of Windows Azure technologies and concepts around cloud computing
- Introduction to Enterprise Data Architecture
- Considerations for Enterprise Data
- Assessing an Existing Infrastructure
- Multi-Server Configuration Management
- Policy-Based Management
- Microsoft System Center
- Monitoring SQL Server 2014 Health
- Introduction to Health Monitoring
- Data Collector
- SQL Server Utility
- Consolidating Database Workloads with SQL Server 2014
- Considerations for Database Server Consolidation
- Managing Resources in a Consolidated Database Infrastructure
- Introduction to Cloud Data Solutions
- Overview of Cloud Computing
- SQL Server in a Private Cloud
- Introduction to High Availability in SQL Server 2014
- High Availability Concepts and Options in SQL Server 2014
- Log Shipping
- Clustering with Windows Server and SQL Server 2014
- Introduction to Windows Server Failover Clustering
- SQL Server AlwaysOn Failover Cluster Instances
- AlwaysOn Availability Groups
- Introduction to AlwaysOn Availability Groups
- Working with AlwaysOn Availability Groups
- Considerations for Using AlwaysOn Availability Groups
- Planning High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery with SQL Server 2014
- SQL Server High Availability and Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Replicating Data
- SQL Server Replication
- Planning Replication