Module 1: Introduction to Business Applications
In this module, all Business Application modules and functionalities will be introduced, focusing on Customer Engagement, Unified Operations, the Power Platform, and their corresponding business applications.
Module 2: Cloud concepts
- Overview of apps
- Apps for Customer Engagement
- Apps for Unified Operations
- The Power Platform
- Application basics
In this module, we discuss high-level cloud concepts and introduce Microsoft’s cloud offering, Azure, examining its relationship with Dynamics 365.
Module 3: Managing deployments and releases
- Overview of cloud architecture
- Different types of cloud services available
- Comparing cloud offerings with corresponding on-premises offerings
In this module, we cover important implementation considerations, including types of deployments, release cadences, and security model design.
Module 4: Licensing, onboarding and support
- Types of deployments
- Types of releases
- Security concepts and roles
- Roles and teams
This module empowers the learner to get started with Dynamics 365 by exploring licensing options and finding implementation support.
- Finding and working with a partner
- Licensing options
- Getting set up