Events, webinars and surveys are often a crucial part of how a marketing organization reaches customers. Events and webinars contain many moving parts and can be complex to manage. Dynamics 365 for Marketing simplifies this process by bringing all the planning data into one central location and providing execution channels through a customizable event portal. Surveys are often provided post event but can also be used throughout the marketing lifecycle to solicit feedback. Through Microsoft’s Voice of the Customer solution, surveys are easy to set up, manage, execute and associate to an event.
This course will cover event planning including setting up and managing sessions, speakers, passes, waitlists, venues, sponsors, vendors, logistics and accommodations. As well as event execution such as creating custom registration fields, managing registrations and check ins and the event portal. Then the course will cover survey creation and distribution. Finally, it will conclude with event and survey results.
Learn all the event and survey functionality within Dynamics 365 for Marketing through custom demonstrations, check your knowledge questions and hands on learning labs.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Set up and manage event planning capabilities
- Create event messaging, customize the event portal and manage registrations and check ins
- Design, configure and distribute surveys
- Review and understand event and survey insights
Dieses Seminar richtet sich an:
- This course is designed for IT or marketing professionals who want to learn how to leverage Dynamics 365 for Marketing for businesses.
Für dieses Seminar werden folgende Kenntnisse empfohlen:
- An understanding of the basics of Dynamics 365 and knowledge of marketing principles, strategies and procedures
- Manage event planning
- Manage event execution
- Create in-person and webinar events
- Set up event planning features such as sessions, speakers, event passes, waitlists, venues, and sponsors
- Create and manage recurring events
- Create custom registration fields
- Create event outbound messaging
- Set up and manage the event portal, registration and check-in functionality
- Voice of the Customer
- Create surveys
- Create a reusable survey theme
- Create, design, preview and publish a survey
- Learn how to distribute a survey through Dynamics 365 for Marketing channels
- Clone, import, translate, close, stop or delete a survey
- Review event and survey results
- Utilize the event dashboard to assess the outcome of your events
- View the results of your surveys