The Implementing Aruba ClearPass instructor-led course takes a deeper look at the ClearPass product portfolio. This 3-day classroom session includes both instructional modules and hands-on labs to lead participants through the implementation and configuration of a ClearPass Network Access Control solution. This course is designed to advance the learner’s knowledge in ClearPass features and administration. This is the second of two sections in the ClearPass Essentials course and is designed to advance the learners knowledge of a complete ClearPass solution.
This course is focused on ClearPass functionality and administration. Participants will learn how to setup a ClearPass Cluster with High Availability, and configure OnGuard endpoint compliance and Onboard BYOD features. In addition, this course Monitoring and Reporting, as well as deployment best practices.
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Monitor and troubleshoot ClearPass services
- Deploy a scalable ClearPass cluster
- Select and install security certificates within the cluster
- Manage licenses, upgrades, and backups of ClearPass servers
- Configure posture and health checks to ensure the security of your network client’s
- Build enforcement based on effective health check results
- Set up and manage an effective self-service BYOD solution using ClearPass Onboard
- Configure Administrative Access to ClearPass Modules and Network Infrastructure Devices
- Configure custom reports and alerts in the Insight module
Weitere Seminare zum Thema