This HPE NonStop Administration course is the first of three courses to make you familiar with administering an HPE NonStop System. In this 5 days’ introduction course you be exposed to architecture and common NonStop tools as TACL, SCF, SCF, OSM and PERUSE/SPOOLCOM. Additionally, an introduction will be given about the Filesystem, PathWay and LANs/WANs. The course is not focused on any specific HPE NonStop System generation. The course is 70% lecture and 30% hands on labs using HPE servers.
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Be familiar with th Integrity NonSop server architecture
- Describe computing environments and operator tasks
- Monitor your NonStop server and its subsystems
- Demonstrate the use of TACL, FUP, SCF and OSM to monitor the system
- Describe how to manage security, disks, tapes
- Demonstrate how to view, modify, and correct system spooler and print job problems